[Marxism] Stalinism and Bakuninism

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 18:20:38 MDT 2010

I get a kick out of you Shane, like I was saying that was a good thing.
 Obviously not, but rather like Trotsky pointing out that revolution and
civil war are not perfect and that many unsavory things occur on all sides
therein and that sometimes there are broader world-historical issues at play
to be analyzed in determining how to assess these events and their outcome
besides condemning them all as bad people who did bad things who obviously
had little difference between their sides from the standpoint of people of
good will. Take the US Civil War for example. Obviously revolution is not
your cup of tea, a view you are entitled to as due process of law is not
something that is going to occur during the heat of those passions.