[Marxism] Earliest use of word "Stalinism"?

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Aug 1 18:44:49 MDT 2010

I've read almost none of this thread, nor do I intend to.

But may I remark that I have, NEVER, seen one single intelligent use of
the word in discussing politics in the United States or Western Europe.
Every post on this list for 10 years that I have read which contained
the word "stalinism" was a post that should not have been sent. The very
use of the word in referecnce to current political tendencies
demonstrates that the user is not thinking at that point in his/her
post.

It names nothing.

Carrol