[Marxism] : anticommunist lie

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 22:33:54 MDT 2010

I'd like to know when there was the first use of "worthless philatelist of
an apolitical fossil" was first used.

Nobody has any objection to Grover Furr's saying whatever he wants about
something relevant to living people.  However, I have to agree that he seems
to be on the list only to get himself thrown off, so he could sit around
complaining with whatever other fossil specimens are left out there.

I'd suggest just putting him on moderation and just blocking anything he
says about anything more than 60 years old....  It'd actually be interesting
to see if he actually does have any opinions on such "current events"....

ML