[Marxism] No country for old men (was: anticommunist lie)

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Mon Aug 2 08:11:17 MDT 2010

Louis wrote:
"Most of the people who have dominated this discussion are old men
fighting ancient battles. I set up Marxmail in order to supersede this
kind of pointless wrangling."

Well, Louis, being only 65 (three years younger than myself), is certainly
the natural person to lead the dynamic youth movement on the list.

By the way, I think Louis should ban discussion of anything that happened
more than 15 minutes ago.

That way you could clear out both those experiencing short-term memory loss
and those who retain long-term memory. Pretty much a clean sweep of the old
farts.
Fred