[Marxism] test

Art Kunkin arthur.kunkin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 10:38:11 MDT 2010

I meant to add my many years of publishing and editing The Los Angeles Free
Press to my other movement "credits" -- such as WP, SWP (business manager of
the Militant and manager of the American Committee for European Worker's
Relief), Johnson-Forest (co-editor of the Interim Bulletin with C.L.R. James
and Los Angeles editor of Correspondence and News & Letters), as well as SP
(Alternate to the National Committee, co-writer with Eric Fromm of a
National Conference resolution against any integration with the Democratic
Party, as well as Southern California Chairperson of the SP for many years).
I am looking forward to a minimum of another hundred years of activism.