[Marxism] Explusion warning to be taken serious

johnaimani johnaimani at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 20:39:35 MDT 2010

  Comrades,

I agree w the comrade that "this is some new shit" and that all of the
ideological baggage of the past has and continues to hinder.  New
thinking and new methods of working interaction with the mass of our
class is necessitated.

Regarding the moderator must disagree in that no attempt has been made
to prevent my postings from an anarchist-Marxist perspective.  Indeed,
he has hosted my (long) papers on line.  Moderating a listserve requires
an immoderate amount of time.  I know as I do so for a list reaching
1400 in LA. (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dope_x_resistancela/)  In
addition, the moderator has provided a huge mass of information w his
postings of papers from other sources.  I cannot imagine how he can
review the amount of info that he sends.  This heavy heavy workload has
perhaps, at times, contributed to his being quick on the draw about
expulsions.  Yet, as we have seen, in the case of Angelus Novus (and
others) he has reversed himself.

Comrades, we must talk w each other and do so with the idea of not being
correct but that of finding the way to making a revolution.  Battles won
on-line do not necessarily, and most often do not, translate to
victories on the battlefield that is class war.

JAI