[Marxism] The Banality of Anti-Israel Lobby Doctrine

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 18:59:48 MDT 2010

Who is this alleged long-time activist? He or she doesn't know shit
about the actual Palestine solidarity movement. As someone who's been
active in it on a day to day basis for years, I can tell you the Lobby
obsession of counterpunch and mondoweiss is not shared by the vast
majority of activists in NY, and my group, Al-Awda NY, actively
educates against such nonsense.