[Marxism] The Banality of Anti-Israel Lobby Doctrine

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:23:27 MDT 2010

Indeed, you don't know shit about me.  As I stated in a previous post, I'm
simply a fellow resident of rural Mendocino County, California where
Blankfort is a local personality with a local radio show and someone I have
seen in person in my local community. Thus in my my humble view he is
someone who perhaps is entitled to less invective.  Do I agree with his view
of Chomsky? No.  Do I consider him a "toxic" person? No.  Seems like you
guys are engaging in exactly the type of exaggerated doctrinaire invective
you assuse Blankfort of stooping to.  Maybe shift a little more from
personal attacks to the political issues.  I doubt if our honorable Chomsky
would endorse this type of demonization.  I never claimed to be a long time
activist in this struggle, although I support the just struggle of the
Palestinians and have had the privilege of personally visiting this area in
1980.