[Marxism] The Banality of Anti-Israel Lobby Doctrine

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 06:42:13 MDT 2010

Yes, I was referencing the anonymous activist. Dennis has told me
off-list who it is, and it's a name I respect for her writing. All I
can say is she must travel in totally different circles from me to
have that opinion.
And it's not that I haven't seen that crowd in action: at the first
conference of the National Assembly, some particularly vile wing-nuts
were arguing "the lobby runs the US" line.