[Marxism] query re author on Palestine in the 30s and 40s

Thomas Bias biastg at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 4 09:11:27 MDT 2010

What is ironic about this revolt is that Neville Chamberlain
committed nearly half the British army to suppressing it, all the
while allowing Hitler to extend his influence throughout Eastern and
Central Europe. Of course, I'm not sure that Chamberlain thought that
Hitler's power in that region was a bad thing.--Tom