[Marxism] Norman Finkelstein interview

XxxxXxxx XxYyXxx xxxxxxx99 at xxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Aug 5 09:34:27 MDT 2010

A question I had about this is that, granted the damning
character of the Goldstone report, the consequences might be only of a
legalistic nature. I heard something like in the last UN session
where it was voted for, even though it was accepted by most, it was then just
put under the rug and that was the end of the story. In other words, the
international law campaign Finkelstein is calling for won’t work within the
current framework, the UN, as it appears. Anyone have any ideas as to what’s
next?