[Marxism] Doug Henwood comments on the state of WBAI

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 13:06:59 MDT 2010

is he really that bad?  I just heard him on the local radio this morning and
he didn't seem to be. and does that justify firing a bunch of people and
then calling rent-a-cops to physically eject them and keep them out from the
building in collusion with Clinton liberals as occurred in 1999 until folks
mobilized to take it back?