[Marxism] Arch-Zionist claims that Israel will bomb Iran's nuclear facili...

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 11 20:26:44 MDT 2010

On Aug 11, 2010, at 9:12 PM, Jay Moore wrote:
> ... I think the flashpoint is going to come when the
> U.S. tries to board and inspect an Iranian-flagged ship in the Persian
> Gulf, claiming that it has been authorized by the UN to do so...

The UNSC resolution explicitly refuses such authorization. Iranian
ships can be inspected only if they consent.  Involuntary inspections
are authorized only for third-country hips.

All this warscare talk is just hysteria propagated by a senile Cuban.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things." Herakleitos of Ephesos, fr. 64