[Marxism] Harvard Divests from Israel

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 21:41:52 MDT 2010

>From Israeli Business News:

Harvard University fund sells all Israel holdings

No reason for the sale was mentioned in the report to the SEC.
15 August 10 17:15, Hillel Koren

In another blow to Israeli shares, the Harvard Management Company notified the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Friday that it had sold all its holdings in Israeli companies during the second quarter of 2010. No reason for the sale was mentioned. The Harvard Management Company manages Harvard University's endowment.

Full Story Here: http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/globes/docview.asp?did=1000581912

Manuel