[Marxism] self-indulgence

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Aug 16 12:38:31 MDT 2010

Happy 68th  birthday, Gary. I just had my 80th a couple weeks ago!

I can be more relaxed about religion -- since I never had to fight my
way out of or "lose" it, having more or less been atheist by birthrigdht
more than merit. Also, for the last 30 years most of my political
comrades here in central Illinois have been Methodiest, Presbyterian,
Catholic or Quaker.

And if/when there is an anti-capitalist revolution in the United States,
Christians will be as prominent in its leadersdhip and masses as
Marxists.

Carrol