[Marxism] Youtube copyright question

Erik Toren ectoren at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 08:14:10 MDT 2010

It will all depend on the owner of the copyright. Some artists or
corporations have paid businesses to scour youtube to take down videos. Some
don't. Your video could last a couple of hours or it could last there for a
while. If it's there for a couple days it may last longer, but just hope for
the best. It will all depend on the material involved.