[Marxism] The Mild Torture Economy

Juan Fajardo fajardos at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 18 12:03:54 MDT 2010

Scott McLemee was reminded of "Take the Money and Run" when reading *The
Professional Guinea Pig*.   In reading McLemee's article I was reminded
of the TV comedy series "Testees" in which two 30-something guys, Ron
and Peter, figure out that they can make money volunteering for a test
subjects for a corp. known as 'Testico' but then have to try to lead
normal lives while dealing with the sometimes very weird effects of the
tests.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1262403/videogallery

I guess there's humor in anything if you look at it in the right/wrong way.

- juan