[Marxism] Can Technology Bring on a World Wide Social Revolution? (Marx answ

Thomas Bias biastg at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 19 09:01:03 MDT 2010

In the meantime, I'll continue to use the telephone (and e-mail,
which in my case travels over the phone lines), to organize activity
for peace, justice, and a better standard of living. I think that's a
case of technology bringing on a worldwide social revolution. On the
other hand, we all need to get up off our asses and out from behind
our monitors, organize face-to-face, and get out into the streets.
That's a case of technology holding back a worldwide social
revolution. It all depends on how you use the technology, doesn't it,
comrades? I hope I see everyone in Washington on 2 October.

Tom