[Marxism] Behind the attack on tenure (Louis Proyect)

David Siar dsiar at triad.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 15:14:06 MDT 2010

So, Jim,  you are actually working at the university where faculty
discuss these issues.  I heard that there was one out there
somewhere.  I knew it wasn't mine, which consists largely of
corporatized zombies whose mantra is "overload me, reduce my pay, and
ask me to thank you for same: I'll be thrilled to oblige."  The
sixties there are so dead that, after yesterday's first faculty
meeting, I felt the need to consult a new history text to see if they
ever happened.  They didn't since there was nothing about them in
that book.  And yet I have this Jefferson Airplane record . . .