[Marxism] Tehran daily serializes Dobbs classic "Teamster Rebellion"

David Thorstad binesi at gvtel.com
Sat Aug 21 17:53:16 MDT 2010

The daily said:

In introducing the series, the paper wrote that Teamster Rebellion is
"written by Farrell Dobbs, an American communist. The book is published by
Talaye Porsoo Publications and is devoted to the struggles of American
workers. In the next few issues you will be reading parts of this book."
1. Having served time with Cindy Jaquith on /The Militant/ staff in the
early 1970s, I can only say how impressed/puzzled I am that she has hung
on this long.
2. I guess Jaquith's promise of more excerpts to come in future issues
of this now-irrelevant newspaper (and "party") just goes to show how we
can look forward to a possible repeat of the Minneapolis strikes of 1934
in Iran. The implied optimism is breathtaking.
David