[Marxism] Fidel Castro on persecution against gays in Cuba: "If someone is responsible, it's me"

Nestor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 14:15:44 MDT 2010

Adam Richmond escribió:

> http://blabbeando.blogspot.com/2010/08/fidel-castro-on-persecution-against.html
>

> Tuesday, August 31, 2010
>

> Fidel Castro on persecution against gays in Cuba: "If someone is
> responsible, it's me"
>

> A stunner of an interview with Fidel Castro was posted today on the
> site of the Mexican newspaper La Jornada.  In it, journalist Carmen
> Lira Saade interviews to the former dictator at his home in Habana
> and discusses the US blockade, Cuba's relationship with Mexico and
> The reporter writes in the first person and sometimes
> her citations are funkily formatted, making the interview somewhat
> difficult to follow [dashes are used for some citations, quotation
> marks for others].

The subnormal who posted the original blog (certainly not the cde. who
has resent the link to the list!) not only cannot realize that no
Revolution is a saintly enterprise, and that the greatest glory of a
leader is to recognize its mistakes. This person doesn´t even guess that
there may exist different conventions for direct and indirect speech,
interview rendering, etc., than those s/he is used to respect in English.

Navel gazing at its highest.