[Marxism] Why the Taliban is winning

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 19:23:14 MDT 2010

Thanks for this Lou.  This article should be compulsory reading for all of
us. I know something of Dalrymple's work but I had no idea he could be so
incisive in political and strategic terms. There is not even a cheep out of
the Australian government about withdrawing.  I wonder will Obama or his
successor bother to tell the ever so loyal Aussies when he is leaving. I
sometimes think that so great is the loyalty and devotion and sycophancy
shown by the Australians that the American helicopters will be taken off
before the Canberra mob get to hear about it.

comradely

Gary