[Marxism] Moderator's note

Joe clashfan82 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 2 21:08:38 MDT 2010

I respect the list's rules. However as a longtime subscriber who goes
months without posting, I hope I'll be allowed to add that the usually
thoughtful, judicious, and knowledgeable moderator is halting
discussion without replying  to the (very justified, in my view)
criticism that his statement that "The disappointed youth threw a
temper tantrum" is outrageous right wing crap.