[Marxism] Discussion of Australian militarism

Tom O'Lincoln suarsos at alphalink.com.au
Sun Jul 4 00:41:58 MDT 2010

When Marilyn Lake, Henry Reynolds and others published this courageous
demolition of the Anzac tradition, hostile replies came quickly. The "Sunday
Age" published a critique by senior journalist Tom Hyland, while the
"Australian" featured Geoffrey Blainey's scathing review, 'We Weren't That
Dumb'. The book seems to have struck a nerve with its challenge to the war
culture permeating society.

The full text of my discussion of the book "What's Wrong With Anzac"  is
available at the Overland site. Go to the link below and scroll down

http://web.overland.org.au/