[Marxism] Comrade Leon Trotsky about his stay in Norway

S. Artesian sartesian at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 5 07:56:40 MDT 2010

Well, that's helpful and very relevant. A bit of trolling, perhaps?

Mr. Grover Furr certainly knows that applying the term "comrade" to Trotsky
is inappropriate since upon expulsion from the party,  the term comrade
could no longer be used when addressing  the expelee, or used by the expelee
when addressing party members.

I think those expelled when addressing party members  were only allowed to
use terms like your royal highness, your most worshipful, you big tall
handsome hot-rodding daddy, or....

.... my personal favorite, Bordiga's assessment... "gravedigger of the
revolution."