[Marxism] Scope and Limits of Theory: Provisional Draft

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 15:01:46 MDT 2010

" But I find it odd that you don't have much use for communist critique,"

I have a great affinity, use, and interest in what you call "communist critique", just not a pedantic, tone-deaf, fairly irrelevant one that veers into a netherworld of purposely  misconstruing of ideas solely to serve some as yet unclear motivation.

Pardon me while I go back to reading the very useful suggestions of John Aimani I received regarding analyses of post-capitalist economic theory. Not sure just yet how to take them, but it is appreciatively more interesting than this interchange.