[Marxism] Formulating a path to abolish the working class - isn't it already too late?

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 04:11:20 MDT 2010

Lüko Willms wrote:

> What a coward avoiding to reply a question.

You asked me if I had set the abolition of the working class as a "goal".

I am a communist, so the answer is already obvious, since communism necessarily implies the abolition of the working class.

So you are either asking a bullshit rhetorical question, or you truly do wish to maintain the capital-wage labour relation in perpetuity.

S. Artesian:

> the moderator, in his wisdom, is claiming Marx's critique of capitalism
> has no relationship to class struggle

Louis even stated a week or two ago that he indeed has no use for Marx's critique of political economy, i.e. he is not interested in the central project that Marx devoted his lifetime to, which is in fact quite baffling for someone who maintains an email list called "Marxism".  Then again, maybe his affinity for Marx has more to do with beard grooming tips or something outside of Marx's actual contributions.