[Marxism] Formulating a path to abolish the working class - isn't it already too late?

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Tue Jul 6 04:43:30 MDT 2010

Angelus Novus (fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com) wrote on 2010-07-06 at
10:11:20 in  about Re: [Marxism] Formulating a path to abolish the working
class - isn't it already too late?:

> Lüko Willms wrote:
>
> > What a coward avoiding to reply a question.
>
> You asked me if I had set the abolition of the working class as a "goal".
>
> I am a communist,

  by your own accord

>           so the answer is already obvious, since communism necessarily
implies the abolition of the working class.

  Nothing is obvious. Think about the "abolition of the working class" as
undertaken by the Pol Pot gang.

> So you are either asking a bullshit rhetorical question, or you truly do wish
to maintain the capital-wage labour relation in perpetuity.

  Yawn. Your insinuations are not asked for.

  OK, you have answered my first question, namely that you have set for
yourself the lofty goal of abolishing the working class. A goal, as said, which
other ideologues of your class claim to have accomplished long ago. Why do
you differ from those?

   What you are still avoiding is the question about the "path to abolish the
working class". Is the Pol Pot way the one you chose? Or that all workers
convert themselves in petty bourgeois by hanging out shingle instead of
selling their labor power? Or what? Stop your high-falutin gobble-di-gook
and talk to the issue. Butter bei die Fische.

   If not, you confirm my view of yourself with this ridiculous pseudonym as a
empty gasbag.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany