[Marxism] Formulating a path to abolish the working class - isn't it already too late?

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 07:49:06 MDT 2010

2010/7/6 Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com>:

> Lukewarm Willms:
>
>> What you are still avoiding is the question about the "path to abolish
>> the working class".
>
> See, if you would bother to actually read Marx, rather than just swear by his name, you
> wouldn't ask such patently idiotic questions.  The working class must abolish itself:
> [quote from the Grundrisse]

Wonderful.

An endless stroke of lightning amidst the deepest shadows

I am living a few blocks off the building of the Arg General
Confederation of Labor (CGT).

And some of my comrades live almost wall to wall with some important
factories here.

I even meet, from time to time, some janitor.

Do you think that by just telling them that they must abolish
themselves, and immediately afterwards reading that passage of the
Grundrisse aloud, we can instantly turn them into communists? May I
quote you, A.N.?

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría