[Marxism] Formulating a path to abolish the working class - isn't it already too late?

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Tue Jul 6 05:42:15 MDT 2010

Angelus Novus (fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com) wrote on 2010-07-06 at
10:59:28 in  about Re: [Marxism] Formulating a path to abolish the working
class - isn't it already too late?:

> Lukewarm Willms:
>
> > What you are still avoiding is the question about the "path to abolish
> > the working class".
>
> See, if you would bother to actually read Marx, rather than just swear by
his name, you wouldn't ask such patently idiotic questions.  The working
class must abolish itself:

  Continued pussy-footing ... I want to read in YOUR words what YOU intend
to do in order "to abolish the working class", and not hiding your views by
throwing around quotes from scientific works which you don't understand in
the first place.

  Butter bei die Fische! And no longer hiding! Out of the closet, get into the
open!

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany
visit http://www.mlwerke.de Marx, Engels, Luxemburg, Lenin, Trotzki in
German

BTW, as you see in the line before, I do not only read Marx and other
contributors to the proletarian revolution, but even publish it.