[Marxism] Clinton the conspiracy theorist...

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 07:35:05 MDT 2010

brad wrote, "Movements, politics, workers, resistance...has no agency at all
in the world we live in, according to ML. I am sorry but this type of
thinking on the left is what has caused its near atrophy."

Brilliant.

I don't see movements, politics, workers, resistance as having any agency at
all in the world, and my snotty attitude to brad's making a principle out of
his Olympic level gullibility is the reason the left has atrophied.

I'm clearly crushed.

My legacy vanquished.

I'll withdraw for the present and let the international proletarian try to
recover from the damage my skepticism has inflicted upon it.

ML