[Marxism] Clinton the conspiracy theorist...

Lajany Otum lajany_otum at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 7 08:25:46 MDT 2010

> I hope this wasn't already discussed here (I have been busy with the
> G20 here in Toronto and have not kept up with marxmail), but Clinton
> and others have apparently taken up the conspiracy theory over blowing
> up the oil leak.
> http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20009084-503544.html   There
> was also this in the NYT
> http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/22/opinion/22Brownfield.html?ref=contributors
>
> Do people still think that it is pure conspiracy theory to argue that
> there are ways to stop the leak that aren't being tried because BP
> wants to save the well and the oil?
>
> Brad

Unbelievable.  You've restarted this topic on the basis of what? A
quote from Bill Clinton, a known publicity seeking charlatan with no
scientific background, and some US naval officer, together with whom
he's bouncing around this harebrained scheme to stem a leak from a
reservoir at the order of 10000 of psi by covering it with "piles and
piles of rock and debris." The reason you can't provide any better
support than these two cranks, for any of your wild assertions is that
you are just as far out of your depth as they are, and that your thoughts
on this subject are indistinguishable from fantasy. You may as
well be talking about Big Foot or Warp Drives here.

What we are actually observing at work here is the method of the truther.

Lajany Otum