[Marxism] My friend Richard Greener's take on the World Cup

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 06:04:18 MDT 2010

I declare myself an absolute ignoramus of things South African.

So that this is more of a question than of a reply.

Nay, it is a question.

Once the balance of the World Cup is finished, won´t we include at
least some "Apartheid" line, remembering that while rugby is still in
South Africa a "white people game", fútbol may become a "national, not
racially limited" one?

Again: forgive my inquisitiviness, which is simply a byproduct of ignorance.