[Marxism] A question to mathematicians on this list

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Tue Jul 13 00:31:09 MDT 2010

reg (aka0001 at hotmail.com) wrote on 2010-07-12 at 18:17:18 in  about Re:
[Marxism] A question to mathematicians on this list:

>  Let's assume that the clever pulpo preferred the
> Spanish flag to all others, and preferred the German flag next.,

  Just yesterday I happened to see, while zapping, a piece on TV about such
animals, showing that they are quite intelligent. An octopus was shown
remembering how to screw off the cap from a glass containing a shrimp...
and the commentator explaining also that this animal is very curious,
observes with attention the observers on the other side of the glass (this was
in a zoo), and likes to learn new stuff.

  Maybe this octopus "Paul" featured by I don't know which TV station re the
Fi-fa-foo preferred objects colored in red and yellow, maybe also black,
looking more like something to eat than blue and white.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany