[Marxism] Donut Toss in support of Killer Cop

Greg McDonald gregmc59 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:45:01 MDT 2010

http://claycord.com/2010/07/13/rally-in-support-of-former-bart-cop-johannes-mehserle/

RALLY IN SUPPORT OF FORMER BART COP JOHANNES MEHSERLE

by Mr. Mayor on July 13, 2010 · 131 comments

Hundreds of people are expected to attend a rally on Monday, July 19th
at the Walnut Creek Courthouse to show their support for Johannes
Mehserle, the former BART cop who was recently found guilty of
involuntary manslaughter for killing an unarmed man named Oscar Grant
on New Year’s Day in 2009.

The group coordinating the rally had the following to say on their
Facebook page….
Anyone who supports Johannes and our Law Enforcement Officers may
attend. This is a peaceful rally to show our support for Johannes and
the injustices he is experiencing.

The rally is from 2pm-7pm on Monday July 19th at the Walnut Creek
Courthouse on Ygnacio Valley Road.