[Marxism] More about the recent developments re: allegations that the Katyn "smoking gun" documents were forged

Grover Furr-FM furrg_nj at fastmail.fm
Wed Jul 14 14:01:25 MDT 2010

Dear fellow listmembers:

A couple of weeks ago I posted the URL to my "Katyn massacre" page,
updated to include the developments as of June '10:

http://www.tinyurl.com/katyn-the-truth

Here are the URLs to two blogs, both done by Swedish researchers and
observers of the "Katyn" business. They include more detail on the
arguments that the documents were forged.

http://mythcracker.wordpress.com/

and

http://katynmassakern.blogspot.com/

The "43 arguments" outlined here have long been published and debated in
Russia but have never been summarized in English -- at least, to my
knowledge.

Taken together, all this material will give non-Russian readers an idea
of the scope of the dispute that is widely discussed in Russia but
virtually blacked out, censored -- "taboo" -- outside Russia.

Sincerely,

Grover Furr
Montclair State U.