[Marxism] Photos from Detroit and Eastern Germany

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jul 14 18:10:16 MDT 2010

Greg McDonald wrote:

> I'm really sorry I posted the link. it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Well, what do you expect? This is the Marxism list, not the Quilting
Research and Documentation mailing list at H-Net. Nearly everybody here
has been trained to fight against a scratch being turned into gangrene,
whether it is Polanski or photos from East Germany. Most days I feel
like Alan Bates in "King of Hearts" when I am not acting like a lunatic
myself.