[Marxism] Video: What if the Tea Party was Black?

johnaimani johnaimani at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 15 09:49:45 MDT 2010

  Actually, the link was forwarded as 1.) a bit of good humor; and, 2.)
as an example of rap being used to comment of social issues as opposed
to the corporatively sponsored and promoted bling-wearing usual
suspects' comments on some woman's ass, or on the size of the hole  in
some dead niggah's ass.

However, now that the subject is broached, there is a qualitative
difference between the governmental response between the Tea Party of
the 2010s and the Black Panther Party (and others including the mainly
white SDS) of the 1960s.

How many government infiltrators, agents-provacateur, bent on inspiring
violence of little, in any, social significance but carrying long prison
sentences, are there placed in the Tea Party as opposed to what
transpired with the BPP, etc?

Why does the gov't treat as expressions of the excersising of 'free
speech' the carrying of guns, even military semi- and fully automatic
weapons by these racists; whereas the brandishing of such weapons by the
Party was treated as a matter of national security?

To turn this effort into a referendum on the sagacity of Tim Wise is to
miss the point.

JAI