[Marxism] Frank Fried follow-up

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Jul 17 17:29:31 MDT 2010

Hi, this is Ted. I'm helping Frank with his web site. I just want to
make sure everyone gets the web address, which we left out of the
original email that Frank sent out. Plus there were some funky email
addresses.
The link is:
http://showbizred.com
(You can also get there with http://frankfried.com.)
I'm sorry if anyone is getting a confusing number of emails. This one
should fix it for good.
By the way, I'm having a great time and learning a lot from working with
Frank on this project. Being a blog, it's by definition a work in
progress, and growing all the time; if you subscribe to the RSS feed you
won't be bored. Also check out the index along the right margin, where
anyone who has a role in a story shows up. You click on the name and it
shows all the stories that person is involved in. Or you can read in
actual chronological order, by clicking on a year under "Stories by
date." I hope you enjoy it.
Ted Kuster