[Marxism] Out of whack (was: Abstract labor)

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 09:45:26 MDT 2010

XxxxXxxx XxYyXxx <xxxxxxx99 at xxxxxxx.xxx> wrote:

> there isn’t much point in me commenting further
> since Novus is not in the list anymore.He was correctly expelled for being
> “out
> of whack with the obvious agenda of Marxmail” ....

Get a grip, XxxxXxxx.  As has often been pointed out, this is an email list
not a party.

One of the major problems in our civiliaation at this point--it isn't
restricted to this list of the movement--is the confusion with online
communities, email lists, etc., with RL.  Anyone can argue anything anywhere
they want, including online, but the real test is going to be out there in
the real world.

ML