[Marxism] Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: THANK YOU MY BROTHAH!!!!!

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:22:01 MDT 2010

I think there's a lot of truth to the observation.  Most of the people I
knew who were informants were crude white guys...but they are no oddity in
this society and we'll encounter lots of them who aren't agents....

Moreover, the biggest empire in human history is capable of more
sophistication when it decides it's necessary.  I think the black movement
was so important that they managed to bite the bullet and recruit some black
informants, right?

And the women's movement was so important that I think they figured out that
cross dressing Officer Macho wouldn't work as well as hiring a female
informant.

And I suspect that anyone who believes that they don't have informants in
the gay and lesbian organizations is just naive...

I think your comment about "Grouchy Old (Marxist) Men" is utterly sexist.
Do you think there's no such thing as "Grouchy Old (Marxist) Women"?  Or
even "Grouchy Old (Marxist) Youngsters"?

But aside from being overdrawn, the original observation makes a great deal
of sense....

ML