[Marxism] Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: THANK YOU MY BROTHAH!!!!!

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 20:37:17 MDT 2010

Yeah, pat, this is very regrettably a largely male preserve.  Also a
location for free range jerks.

The responsibility for that belongs a bit to everyone.

When someone makes the point about sexism and agentry that kicked off this
thread, men like myself are reluctant to agree with it, partly because
someone will manage to Ouija board channel us into disagreeing with the
point.

Best for me to shut up, I suppose, and let you rant that men aren't being
responsive to these points.

ML