[Marxism] Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: THANK YOU MY BROTHAH!!!!!

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jul 19 13:50:46 MDT 2010

Homo Indeterminatus wrote:
> Holy smokes - where to begin? I mentioned that gender is a
> sensitive issue, right?

Nah, making amalgams between Marxmail and an undercover cop who
has been charged with sexual assault is a sensitive issue.

> Why would you assume it had anything to do with gender? What
> comes after (or instead of) homo economicus? Tell me and I'll
> change my name.

So you are a guy. It figures. Why don't you call yourself Seymour
Flubberdubber instead? It would be less pretentious.

> I do have a background in academia, but I learned whatever
> insights I have on gender that are of any value through several
> years of struggle against gender-based violence at community
> level with some very courageous young comrades.

Right. Gender based violence. Austin undercover cops sexually
assaulting women. Insensitive Marxmail men. It all flows together...