[Marxism] Why Misogynists Make Great Informants: THANK YOU MY BROTHAH!!!!!,

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:47:36 MDT 2010

Joonas, Pat, others of you with a sincere interest. Now you have evidence for the woeful inadequacy of White males (and perhaps others) on this list regarding issues of gender.
I really meant to spur a redirection of the discussion to show that Marxists can rise to the occasion when confronted with issues of difference (although, I, as I am sure many others . . . even on this list support the struggle to free Sakineh, her fight for life I thought, obviously mistakenly, would provide a way out of the embarrassing spiral this discussion has taken). Wow was I wrong. Carrol is an idiot, but the rest of you, seriously?