[Marxism] "The Woman Question"

pat costello pat.costello412 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 19:58:33 MDT 2010

Carrol Cox wrote:

Unless the anti-capitalist movment 'solves' this question both in theory and
practice there will be no revolution, there will be no resolution of the
'problem' of global warming, there will be no defeat of imperialism. To
solve that question is to solve the 'problem' of political organization
in our movement.

Pat:

Thank you for bringing this to the attention of marxmail readers, my
brother.  I have not read this but looks like a good read. I notice
that on Amazon a new paperback costs $179.44 but a used paperback is
$1.98!  I just ordered the used paperback. will get back to you with
my reactions.

in solidarity,

Pat