[Marxism] "Palestinian antisemitism?" -- I don't think so!

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 22:45:22 MDT 2010

Sure, I'll tolerate some. Challenging every affront to leftist
sensibilities, regardless of the immediate or ultimate costs to the people,
organizations, coalitions, and campaigns involved, strikes me as a surefire
way to get - and deserve! - a reputation as a destructive nut. Picking one's
battles is not only a good idea, but pretty much obligatory for those hoping
to accomplish anything.

--
lytlað."