[Marxism] "Palestinian antisemitism?" -- I don't think so!

Lüko Willms lueko.willms at t-online.de
Tue Jul 20 02:15:19 MDT 2010

Ian Pace (ian at ianpace.com) wrote on 2010-07-20 at 01:18:21 in  about Re:
[Marxism] "Palestinian antisemitism?" -- I don't think so!:

>  Some
> demonisation of Jewish people is perhaps inevitable in situations such as
> that in Gaza. Recognising that does not mean accepting it.

  It is a natural consequence of the colonial settler state Israel and its racist
foundation and ideology, identifying this colonial adventure of permanent war
with "the Jews" all over the world.

  It is one of many clear signs that the State of Israel is the worst thing which
happened to Jews after the collapse of the German Nazi regime.

  Fred Feldman likes to point out that the State of Israel is actually the
fulfilment of Hitler's dream of making Europe "judenrein" -- clear of Jews.

Cheers,
Lüko Willms
Frankfurt, Germany