[Marxism] Notes toward a one-state solution

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:01:51 MDT 2010

Those who, like me, were unsure what to make of Haaretz' Friday article
"Endgame" (
http://www.haaretz.com/magazine/friday-supplement/endgame-1.302128) may also
find yesterday's Palestine Note interview of its author useful:

http://palestinenote.com/cs/blogs/news/archive/2010/07/19/noam-sheizaf-in-terms-of-the-one-state-solution-we-re-still-in-the-70s.aspx

Needless to say, I am not endorsing the opinions of right-wing Zionist
settlers wholesale. (In the interview, I think Sheizaf makes clear where
their failings lie.) Understanding what they are thinking, though, cannot be
a bad thing.

Al Jazeera offers a brief overview of the issue, in case anyone has need of
such a thing:

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/2010/07/201071913463759520.html

--
lytlað."