[Marxism] "The Woman Question"

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 14:23:43 MDT 2010

In this or any other political situation, the question
> is "WITBD?", no?

Well, I am sure Sakineh would care a great deal what we think, as would her children. Mahmoud and Ali, probably only insofar as there are many throughout the world that are mobilized (though, I am sure you would agree, that is still questionable). What is to be done?Thanks to Indeterminatus or Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=134441793250186&index=1) if you prefer. Here's a start: July 24: Int'l Sakine Day against StoningJULY 24 EVENTS:

ENGLAND:

London

14.00-16.00, Trafalgar square

CANADA:

Ottawa

FRONT OF PARLIAMENT HILL. ON SATURDAY, 24 JULY 2010 FROM: 12:00 noon TO: 3:00 p.m.

Toronto

Saturday July24, From 2:00 to 4:00 Pm, In front of CBC new, 250 Front ST. West of Spadina Ae.

Vancouver:

5pm
In front of Art Gallery

Contact: zariasli at yahoo.ca – + 1 604 727 8986

USA:

Washington DC:

12 noon-3pm
In front of the office of Iranian ‘embassy’

New York City:

July 24, 2pm, Union Square (we will be distributing flyers about Sakineh rather than having a traditional protest/rally)

SWEDEN:

Malmo:

2:00-4:00pm
At Davidshalls Bron between Trinageln and Gustav Adolfs Torg

Contact: Faride Arman: +46 70 38 088 36

Abbas Zamani: +46 700999 137

Gothenburg:

from 2-4pm