[Marxism] Israel, South Africa and the single-state non-solution

Néstor Gorojovsky nmgoro at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:12:57 MDT 2010

As for me, I am for a single secular state, too.

Partly, the position that Avnery so compellingly endorses is rooted in
the idea that having a Jewish state is a worthy goal of policy.

But anyway his insights give a clear, down-to-earth, vision of the
dangers of a principled position when it does not find a concrete way
to turn itself an acting reality.

Perhaps, in a most dialectical turn of things, the road to the single
state may traverse some detour by way of a two-state solution.

I don´t know.

I would ask how many on this list are absolutely sure that this
development shouldn´t be explored.

--

Néstor Gorojovsky
El texto principal de este correo puede no ser de mi autoría